Monday 13 May 2013

The Break

"They told me that the wiring was somehow all misfiring and screwing up the signals in my brain."

For the first time since starting this blog I missed posting on my allotted days. Last week I basically had a break down and so posting on here was the very last thing on my mind.

To be honest it's been a long time coming, the past couple of months have been rough and I managed to deal with them, or so I thought. Turns out I was doing my usual trick of pushing things back and ignoring them until they built up and I broke down.

Let me set the scene for you.

Annabelle gets a work experience placement, she begins working, actually doing something with her days. Then it dawns on her this is actually delaying her return to London. She feels like she's suffocating in the office. It's so quiet and she really does not fit in.
Then half way through the week her car breaks down. She does not have the money to fix it.
Add this on top of giving up a travel job and realising she could have been in Paris at this point, the fact that the auditions she gave up said job for fell through and the loss of her Uncle and you can see where this is going.

Except I couldn't! Now I'm a stickler for doing things by the rules, even if it screws me over, which it has done in the past. This time around... oh boy.

I left the office on Friday evening and just didn't go back. 

Never in my life have I ever done anything like that and it worried me! It also showed me it's not the end of the world if you don't do every little thing by the book.

So now I am back being unemployed, trying to sort out my head. Let's try and make light of this situation.
What I learnt:

-I can cope better with set backs, but I still need help.
-You are on the right path, so stop doubting it!
-There are so many more options than you knew, start grabbing for them.

Wish me luck, the same to you.
Annabelle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment